A Settlement to Resolve Thousands of Monsanto Roundup Lawsuits Alleging the Popular Line of Weed Killers Caused Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma May be Imminent!
Billions Have Already Been Awarded to Victims of Roundup-Related Cancers!
You May Be Entitled to Significant Financial Compensation If You or a Loved One Developed Lymphoma or Leukemia Following Roundup Exposure. But Time to File a Claim is Running Out!
Don’t Delay! Contact the Monsanto Roundup Claims Center at Gilman Law LLP for a Free Legal Consult: (888)-252-0048.
Monsanto Roundup and Cancer
According to the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research and Cancer, exposure to glyphosate in Monsanto Roundup products may increase an individual’s risk of cancer, especially non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and its various subtypes, including:
- B-Cell lymphoma
- T-Cell lymphoma
- Follicular lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Monsanto Roundup Claims Eligibility
More than 75,000 Monsanto Roundup lawsuits are now pending in courts throughout the United States, all of which seek compensation for cancers allegedly caused by glyphosate.
You may be eligible to file a claim if you or a loved one developed any form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma following exposure to glyphosate in Roundup weed killer products, including:
- Roundup Ultra
- Roundup Pro
- Ranger Pro
Juries Have Already Ordered Bayer to Pay Billions
Three juries have already ordered Bayer AG to pay billions in compensation to the victims of Roundup-related cancers:
- August 2018: A San Francisco Superior Court Jury awarded $289 million to a former California school district groundskeeper after finding thar exposure to Monsanto Roundup and Ranger Pro herbicides was a substantial factor in his cancer.
- March 2019: A jury in San Francisco Federal Court awarded $80 million in damages to a California man diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma following more than 25 years of Roundup use.
- May 2019: A jury in Alameda County, California ordered Bayer AG to pay more than $2 billion in damages after finding that a married couple had each developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma due to decades of glyphosate exposure.
A Monsanto Roundup Settlement May Be Imminent! Time to File a Claim is Limited!
On January 16, 2020, Kenneth Feinberg, the prominent attorney leading Monsanto Roundup settlement negotiations, told Bloomberg News that an agreement to resolve the litigation might be only weeks away!
Several upcoming Monsanto Roundup trials have also been postponed to allow the parties to focus on the settlement discussions.
Contact the Monsanto Claims Center Today at (888)-252-0048
If you or a loved one were diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and you believe a Monsanto Roundup herbicide is to blame, Gilman Law LLP can review your case for free.
Medical evaluations are also being made available to Monsanto Roundup users who may be experiencing symptoms suggestive of leukemia or lymphoma, including: enlarged lymph nodes; abdominal pain and swelling; chest pain, coughing or trouble breathing; unexplained fever and/or night sweats; and unexplained weight loss.
BUT YOU MUST ACT NOW! TIME TO FILE A MONSANTO ROUNDUP CLAIM MAY BE LIMITED!
To preserve your right to participate in any future Monsanto Roundup Settlement Program, please contact Gilman Law LLP by calling (888)-252-0048.