Class Action Lawsuit Alleging Numerous California Wineries Knowingly Distributed and Sold Wine Containing High Levels of Arsenic
According to the class action complaint filed March 20, 2015, a number of California wineries produced and marketed wines which contained high levels of inorganic arsenic. Inorganic arsenic has proven to cause cancer and contributes to numerous other fatal ailments. Despite this, the defendants continued to manufacture, market and sell these wines while failing to warn the public of the dangers of ingesting inorganic arsenic.
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION AND DAMAGES FOR YOUR INJURIES – WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR RECOVERY
If you or a family member has consumed any of the wines listed below and have become ill, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Our firm is vigorously pursuing this matter.
- Our clients have received millions of dollars in toxic substance lawsuits.
- No Charge or Obligation for Our Experienced Attorney Review
CONTACT US NOW! Do Not Delay As The Applicable Statute Of Limitations May Result In A Complete Bar To Your Claim Regardless Of Its Merit.
About Arsenic in Many Wines Produced in California
A class action complaint was filed on March 20, 2015 in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida alleging a number of California wineries of manufacturing and selling wines which, as the result of testing from three different laboratories, contain dangerously high levels of inorganic arsenic. According to the complaint, ingestion of high levels of inorganic arsenic can lead to cancer and a host of other debilitating and/or fatal diseases. Despite this, the wineries listed in the complaint continued to manufacture and sell these wines and failed to warn the public of the potential dangers of inorganic arsenic ingestion.
The following wineries and their wines are subject to the class action lawsuit:
The Wine Group, Inc.
- Franzia wine: Vintner Select White Grenache, White Zinfandel, Vintner Select White Merlot and Vintner Select Burgundy
- Mogen David wine: Concord and Blackberry wine
- Concannon wine: Glen Ellen Reserve Pinot Grigio, Selected Vineyards Pinot Noir and Glen Ellen Reserve Merlot
- Flipflop wine: Pinot Grigio, Moscato and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tribuno wine: Sweet Vermouth
- Corbett Canyon wine: Pinot Grigio and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alamaden wine: Heritage White Zinfandel; Heritage Moscato; Heritiage Chardonay; Mountain Burgundy; Mountain Rhine and Mountain Chablis
- Oak Leaf wine: White Zinfandel
- Foxhorn wine: White Zinfandel
- Trapiche wine: Malbec
- Fisheye wine: Pinot Grigio
- Bay Bridge wine: Chardonay
- Cupcake wine: Malbec
Sutter Home Winery, Inc.
- Ménage a Trois wine: Pinot Grigio, Moscato, While Blend, Chardonnay, Rose, Cabernet Sauvignon and California Red Wine
- Wine Cube Wine: Moscato, Pink Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Red Sangria, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz
- Bandit wine: Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sutter Home Wine: Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Pink Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Chenin Blanc, Sweet Red, Riesling, White Merlot, Merlot, White Zinfandel and Zinfandel
- SeaGlass wine: Sauvignon Blanc
Wine Estates Americas Co.
- Beringer wine: White Merlot, White Zinfandel, Red Moscato and Refreshingly Sweet Moscato
Constellation Wines and US and Smith & Hook Winery Corporation
- HRM Rex-Goliath wine: Moscato
- Simply Naked wine: Moscato
- Vendange wine: Merlot and White Zinfandel
- Cooks wine: Spumante
- Richard Wild Irish Rose wine: Red wine
- Korbel wine: Sweet Rose Sparkling Wine and Extra Dry Sparkling Wine
Mason Cellars and Oakville Winery
- Pomelo wine: Sauvignon Blanc
- Acronym wine: Gr8rw Red Blend
- Arrow Creek wine: Coastal Series Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hawkstone wine: Cabernet Sauvignon
Treasury Wine Estates
- Colores Del Sol wine: Malbec
Don Sebastiani & Sons
- Smoking Loon wine: Viognier
Bronco Wine Company
- Charles Shaw wine: White Zinfandel
Jean-Claude Boisset Wines
- R. Collection by Raymond wine: Chardonay