YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO SIGNIFICANT COMPENSATION IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE WERE HARMED BECAUSE OF A VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S DEFECTIVE PART– WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR RECOVERY
You could be entitled to significant compensation if you or a loved one were harmed because of a vehicle manufacturer’s defective part. Every year, defective automobiles and parts are responsible for a substantial number of vehicular accidents. Yet all too often, automakers fail to inform the public of these issues in a timely matter. Even when an auto recall is issued, consumers must wait months for inadequate repairs. These delays may result in serious injury or cost lives! And they may rob affected individuals of valuable legal rights, as many of these companies only announce their recall after applicable statutes of limitations have purportedly expired.
The attorneys at Gilman Law LLP are committed to ensuring that the victims of faulty automobiles and defective vehicle parts obtain the justice they deserve. Our Firm is already representing individuals who were allegedly harmed by, and our legal staff is aggressively pursuing claims involving:
- Toyota Tundras, Tacomas and Sequoias, Model Years 2000 – 2009 — Rusting Frames
- Ford Fusions, Model Years 2010 – 2011 – Cracking and Leaking Gas Tanks
- Mercury Milans, Model Years 2010 – 2011 — Cracking and Leaking Gas Tanks
Our attorneys are ready to assist you if you or a loved one own or lease one of these vehicles and have been harmed as a result of their defects, including serious personal injury. Filing an auto defect lawsuit may be the only way to bring these types of problems out into the open and force companies to take necessary corrective action. CONTACT US NOW! Do Not Delay As The Applicable Statute Of Limitations May Result In A Complete Bar To Your Claim Regardless Of Its Merit!
Gilman Law Auto Defects Investigations
If you or a loved one own or lease one of the following vehicles and have suffered harm, including personal injury from a vehicle accident that may have been the result of the listed faulty part or equipment, it is important to contact Gilman Law LLP today to ensure your rights are protected. Our Firm is aggressively pursuing a number of auto defect cases, including:
- Toyota Tundras, Tacomas, Sequoias – Model Years 2000 – 2009: These vehicles have long been the subject of hundreds of complaints, and of a few limited and inadequate service campaigns, relating to rusting frames. Such defect could, in addition to the related financial costs, result in personal injury or harm to drivers, passengers and others on the road.
- Ford Fusions and Mercury Milans – Model Years 2010 – 2011: Ford announced a recall of these automobiles relating to the report that the vehicles’ fuel tanks are prone to cracking, which can lead to gas leaks and potential fires. Such defect could, in addition to the related financial costs, result in personal injury or harm to drivers, passengers and others on the road.
Legal Help for Victims of Automobile Defects
The attorneys at Gilman Law LLP are available now to provide free legal consultations to anyone who suffered serious harm due to defective automobiles or vehicle parts. For a no-obligation evaluation of your potential automobile defect lawsuit, please fill out our free consultation form, call us direct to speak with one of our attorneys at (888) 252-0048, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.